Monday, October 29, 2007

No, that's not his Halloween Costume!

Ella has discovered that little brothers can be dressed up. Ella and James were playing quitely up in Ella's room for a little while. After only a short while, Ella was very excited to have James come downstairs and show off his new outfit. He did make a really cute cheerleader!!! James was all smiles and Ella was very proud that she was able to dress him up all by herself. Ella loves to dress up, so I think James will be modeling more outfits in the future!!
Aren't they cute!!!!
I am so behind on posting! We have been super busy and I have lots of cute pictures to share....so hopefully I'll get caught up soon. I am almost half way through my grad class and it is taking up more of my time than I thought it would. I also started back at my part-time teaching gig a couple of weeks ago so things have gotten a whole lot busier around here. Hopefully more pictures to come....soon!!

1 comment:

M said...

What a cute cheerleader!

Thanks for stopping by the blog. You must be pretty close by because I recognize those apple orchard llamas!

I loved catching up on the adventures of Ella and James - super cute!

Glad you had a fun with the boo bags!