Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Baby is Two!

Our baby is two years old today. I can hardly believe it. At this exact time two years ago, we were sharing news of James' arrival with family and friends and getting to know our sweet boy. Since I'm feeling nostalgic, here are a few pictures of James first days.... The very first picture of our sweet baby boy...he's a minute old!

A happy Mommy and Daddy


All cozy and asleep.

A kiss from big sister, Ella.

Brother and Sister!

I wanted to add more pictures....but blogger is having trouble uploading today. As James would say, "Oh my!".

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy 2nd Birthday James!!!!! See you on Sat.!

Love, Kiera, Aiden, Lisa, and Josh

M said...

I was just thinking about bringing Gilly home from the hospital, and when the girls first met each other.

Don't you wish you could hold the smells and touches in your mind forever?