Monday, October 6, 2008

My Little Singers

The kids both sang up front with their little choir this Sunday at church. For James it was his singing debut. He did a really nice job at the first service. He didn't sing very much but he stood up front just like he was supposed to and finally participated at the end of the song. He did look very cute up there and was very proud afterward. I was equally proud watching my two children sing from choir loft!

The second service wasn't as successful for James. James spotted me sitting in a pew on his way down the aisle. He was too excited to see me and soon he was attempting to crawl up on my lap. Despite my encouraging, he never made it up front. Ella sang beautifully at the second service, though she wondered where her brother was... Here's a pic of my singers taken after church on Sunday.

No comments: