Saturday, July 25, 2009

Isabella Writes About Claranna

I am still trying to get caught up around here. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be all caught up... Probably not, but here's an attempt. Soon after Claranna was born, Isabella came home from school with some really neat writing projects. Not only were we so proud of Ella's writing at the end of Kindergarten, but we were so happy to see how excited she was about the birth of her sister. Here is what she came home with on April 28, two days after Claranna's birth:
If you can't read it or decipher her phonetic spelling, it says: "I had a baby on Sunday. It was beautiful and I love it. But it cried a lot."


This one date May 1st says, "I love my baby. She is my sister Claranna. I give my mommy a flower. She loves it."
Ella continues to do a lot of writing on her own, especially during her rest time in the afternoons. We love getting little notes from her!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

We still have the cute note she wrote for us when you came to visit too. It's still on our night stand.