Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Birthday







Eight years ago today we were given a very special gift. I remember these baby days so clearly and I can't believe they were already so many years ago!

We'll be celebrating with a very busy day today. Ella is dancing in a local dance production of the Wizard of Oz this weekend. She has two shows today and we are excited to see her dance.
Mother nature is even in a festive mood and sprinkled out some white confetti to help us celebrate today! We are looking forward to a great day with our eight year old.
Happy Birthday, Isabella Mae!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I clearly remember when she was born, and I can hardly believe it's been 8 years! Then I did the math (I was finishing the school year teaching your class of 2nd graders at Churchill, and I remember starting early...and I also remember hearing she was born), and realized yep, it Has been 8 years since all that happened. :) Wow, time flies.

Lisa said...

Sweet little girl. Happy Birthday Ella!