Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Fair Week and Love is in the Air!

There is a certain someone who James is quite fond of. She happens to have an older sister who is old enough to be in 4-H and that means that a special little someone will be at the fair a lot this week too! James saw her tonight TWICE. He sat with her, walked with her, talked with her and he is already looking forward to tomorrow. At bedtime, this was our conversation:

James: "Can you tell Daddy to wake me up right away in the morning when he leaves for work? I want to get up and be ready to go to the fair."
Mommy: "So you can see someone?"
James: (With a BIG grin and puppy dog eyes) Yeah, who I love!

1 comment:

M said...

Awww...they ARE incredibly cute together.

I don't know if I told you this, but my Granny (who reads all of the blogs on my blogroll) told me recently that she is voting for G to marry James as she thinks he's the cutest prospect. :)