Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cousins Sleepover!

It's a big night at our house.  The cousins are sleeping over.  The "bigs" (eight and nine year olds) are sleeping downstairs.  The "littles" (six and five year olds) are sleeping upstairs and poor little Claranna is sleeping all by herself.  It's been a fun night.  It's been a lots of laughter, playing outside, giggling over silly jokes at the dinner table, warm cookies and ice-cream for dessert, playing dress-up, snuggling in for a movie kind of night.  Hopefully lots of good memories will be made and stored away forever.  I captured a few moments of fun tonight that I think might be useful in the future as blackmail.  It has been a pattern for all the kids to play dress up and apparently, the big boys have been deprived in this department.  They always seem to put together some cute outfits when they are here. As an added bonus, Ella did their make up.  I think they look fabulous, but I am betting I'll be ordered to remove these if my brothers read this blog.  Enjoy while you can!


No comments: