Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!! 

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful hubby!!
 
He is just a big kid at heart!!

Happy Father's Day to my dad, who still calls me his baby-- I LOVE YOU!!!
 We had a wonderful day today and I hope Mark feels as special to us as he is!  Mark was served a fancy breakfast of baked blueberry and cream cheese french toast and showered with lots of love this morning. The weather was gorgeous and just right for a fun family trip to Whitewater State Park.  We had a picnic, swam and explored.  We even saw a water snake!  My parents came over for dinner  and drinks on the deck. We ate very yummy grilled ribs, corn and veggies and had a delicious fresh strawberry and whipped cream dessert.      


Thanks for being such a loving grandpa to my kids!!



No comments: