Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Garden Time!



Mark keeps a garden on my parents farm. This year he used an old two bottom plow to prepare the garden himself. He needed a few pointers from my dad to keep the old Ford going and I found watching the whole process amusing. Mark is definitely still a city boy.
James has quite the love for tractors and Grandpa Jim as you can see from the pictures below. He pointed at the tractor nearly the entire time Daddy was plowing and was very happy to enjoy the view from Grandpa's arms.

2 comments:

Zoey L. said...

Hey Carrie! Love the new blog--always fun to be able to peek into the lives of our friends. I can't believe that Ella is already 4--looks like she really enjoys her bike. We'll have to get together soon. Zoey is already hooked on your blog also.

Judy

Schrandt-O-Rama said...

YAY! You have a blog! And a blog with pictuers! I'm so excited!

(Could I use more exclamation points?!?!)