Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Why I Shouldn't Let James Color With Markers.....

The crayons weren't handy this afternoon so I thought that it would be okay to let James color with a couple of markers. James thought coloring with markers was very fun....but he was not that interested in coloring on paper. When I wasn't watching carefully, he quietly sneaked away with a marker and sat in a chair with his back to me. He was so very quiet and busy in the chair that I had to go check on him. This is James' new body art:





Thank goodness for washable markers!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Quite the tatoos he is sporting! The things those kids can accomplish the second you have your back turned!

Zoey L. said...

I love it! At least it isn't like the Sharpie that Zoey used on her arm. Hope all is well!