Monday, June 11, 2007

Ella rides the big yellow school bus!


I have been meaning to get this posted...but I'm still a little new at this blog thing so there is a bit of a learning curve.

Ella finished her last week of preschool at the end of May. A highlight of the year was the school field trip to Oxbow Park which included Ella's very first ride on a school bus. I was lucky enough to be a parent volunteer assisting with the trip and got to wittness all of Ella's excitement and joy first hand. She told EVERYONE for the next few days that she got to ride a "big yellow school bus with no seat belt!" It was a big, big deal for her. I was able to get a short video of Ella and her friend on the bus. Her friend was just as excited and chatty as Ella was! My favorite part of the little video clip is when the bus is about to take off and Ella realizes that the bus is starting to move. I wish that I hadn't stopped taping as Ella's eyes got even bigger when the bus actually pulled ahead. So...make sure you are watching carefully at the very end of the clip to see her wide-eyed excitement!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I was telling my mom that Brie and Ella ran into each other at the park yesterday and had a great time. She told me that Brianna had said to her that Isabella was an "excellent" partner that day :) Too cute!