Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Every 31-year-old's Birthday Dream--Sesame Street Live

We were lucky enough to attend Sesame Street Live on Mark's birthday. The kids were a little more excited for the show than Mark was....but he enjoyed the show as well! We had "Meet and Greet" passes and were able to go backstage to meet Cookie Monster before the show. Here is Cookie Monster waving the kids over.

Ella hugs Cookie Monster.


Ella really loved seeing Cookie Monster up close.


Family Photo Time--James was not too fond of the big blue guy...

Getting ready for the show to start!

Scenes from the show:






We had an excellent time at Sesame Street Live. The kids loved all the music, lights and dancing. Now James points out Elmo whenever he sees him!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

My dad took me to see Sesame Street when he was about 30, also. Then, 13 years later he took my sister to see it. I asked how it was. His reply: Same darn show I saw with YOU 13 years ago!

I'm glad you all had fun.