Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A one kid house? So much for sisterly love...

Mark was getting James in his pjs the other night as I was keeping Ella company in the kitchen while she had her bedtime snack. We were just chit-chatting when in her most serious of voices Ella asked, "Mommy are you happy with two kids?" Ella posed the question as if she were a mini Dr. Phil and I wondered where she was going with this question. With much sincerity and trying to cover all my bases, I told her that I loved being a mommy to her and James and that they were both very special to me. Her response: "Oh, because I was thinking that we should just have one kid in our house. James is too noisy and he messes up my toys too much...." Guess James was bothering her a bit that day. She took it pretty well when I told her that James was here to stay.

1 comment:

Zoey L. said...

That is too cute!