Monday, April 14, 2008

My First Digi Scrap!

I'm really excited! I just finished my first digi scrapbook page. I was lucky enough to meet with Chris tonight get another little lesson in digi scrapping. I met with her last fall and we went over what types of tools I might need to be successful at this. Now that I have the new computer and the appropriate programs, I was able to get started with Chris' help. Tonight I completed my first layout and I am pretty proud. Hopefully, there will be many more to come...but don't expect me to be speedy!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you Carrie! :D
Let the addiction begin!!!

Stacy said...

VERY cute! I like the way the flowers look like they were part of the original pictures. I don't have a good color printer, otherwise digital scrapbooking would be SOOOO good for me. I spend way too much on paper, scissors, stickers and glue.

M said...

Okay, you know Chris? Now we officially have to meet. I'm going to email her about this!

Nice LO, btw!

PS: Stacy, I don't have a wide format color printer either...I order all my LOs printed online! Digiscrap away, my dear.