Friday, August 7, 2009

Flashback a Decade!


Mark and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary today! How can it be that ten years have gone by so quickly? To mark the occasion, here are a few pictures from 10 years ago today...

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! Mark, we've had ten great years together and I so look forward to many more decades of love with you! As I sang to you ten years ago, "Grow old along with me...the best is yet to be!" Though... I think we already have found the best with Isabella, James and Claranna. I love you!


For those of you who weren't along for the ride 10 years ago and are wondering what's up with these pictures, here's the story... Our wedding took place during fair week and since the fair was a big part of my family's life, we went to the fair between our wedding and reception. We had a toast at the "All you can Drink Milk Stand" a first dance on the street, a live radio interview, a caricature drawn and a lot of fun.

No comments: