Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I love these pictures!!!

My friend, Chris, and her camera visited yesterday morning when the big kids were at gymnastics camp. She spent some time capturing some of Claranna's sweetness. She sent me some of the results last night. I think she is an amazing photographer and am so happy to have these beautiful and artistic pictures of Claranna! Thanks, Chris!!!

The first one is a favorite... It's Claranna in the bowl I usually keep on our coffee table. Makes me wish we had taken her picture in it when she was born. She would have fit inside the bowl then.. Though she is still a peanut, she really has grown!





2 comments:

M said...

Isn't Chris amazing? I saw the photos on her blog first and had to venture over. I keep pestering her to do some family photos for me...she agrees, but scheduling is atrocious!

Your baby is growing so much and is so very lovely.

Michelle said...

Shawna told me about these and everyone is right - they are beautiful & so precious!