Tuesday, February 23, 2010

James' Wisdom

James has been full of some great ideas and advice lately. The other day he told me that I should sign him up for "putting on coat lessons" and then he said he would be able to do it all by himself. But until then, I should help him.

On another morning he was begging to play the Wii and this mommy told him he couldn't play video games all the time because his brain would get mushy. James response: "You can just give me a vitamin!"

And here's one more bit of wisdom fresh from James' mouth when he was told it was nap time: "Mom, people who are tried yawn A LOT and I haven't yawned at all, so I don't need a nap!"

He's having a rest time anyway... : )

2 comments:

Stacy said...

So funny! Quite the logical little man there. Future lawyer?

Is my baby the only one who likes to nap? I ask if she wants a rest and she says yes. She does fight bedtime a little, though.

OhCaptain said...

:-)

Smart kid.