Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a very wonderful and busy Thanksgiving weekend.  Our house was overflowing with family, laughter, food, silly cousins and memories to be made.  One of my cousins got married this weekend and it was a great time to gather and celebrate.  We hosted some of my extended family for Thanksgiving and enjoyed a great meal together.  To add to the fun, my Aunt Lois, cousin Jennifer, her husband Mike and their two children, Shelbie and Rachel stayed with us from Thanksgiving day until the wedding on Saturday afternoon.  Then we all traveled to the wedding and we stayed at a hotel last night with my brothers and parents (so the little cousins played some more!).  Rachel and Ella spent much of the weekend playing with Fuzzy.  Claranna spent a lot of time snuggling with Shelbie and playing with her phone.  James enjoy all the extra attention from his far away cousins and aunt.  I was able to spend some special time with my extended family and my friend Shawna and her family visited us on Friday morning.  It was so wonderful to see all these great people that we don't see nearly enough. I have such a wonderful husband, beautiful children, loving parents, great brothers, and so many wonderful people I can name as family.  My family along with my fabulous and loyal friends make me feel so blessed.  It really was very easy to count my blessings this weekend. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, too!  Here are a few random pics from our house from Thursday and Friday.
One of our turkeys.





Cousins being turkeys!
Silly little cousins!
Reading with Grandpa.
Snuggling with Shelbie
Shawna and me
Lolo (Great Aunt Lois), Fuzzy and Claranna


No comments: