Saturday, December 17, 2011

Big Day Tomorrow

Ella's dress is hanging at the front of her closet, her shoes are set out and her nails have been painted a sparkly color.  She is very excited for her big morning tomorrow and Mark and I couldn't be more proud of her!  It's our annual Christmas Choral Worship Service tomorrow.  Ella will be singing two solo verses of "Away in the Manger" that are arranged into the song "How Quietly"  that the adult choir is singing.  We were at church for practice all morning today and she did an amazing job singing her part.  She sang right in time, even when the adult choir started their counter melody.  She is pretty excited about singing with a microphone and has loved all the extra attention the other members of the adult choir have showered on her.  I am just so thrilled that Ella is singing tomorrow and even more excited that she loves music as much as me!  I think I was about her age when I sang a duet up front for a Christmas service. It's pretty amazing that my daughter will follow down that same path tomorrow. 

Not to be out done, both Claranna and James had to step up to the mic at practice this morning.   James tested out the sound a bit and then Claranna sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"  for everyone.  Hopefully little Claranna won't try to steal the stage tomorrow! 









No comments: