Sunday, March 23, 2008

Saturday's Easter Dinner

We happily crammed 25 people into our kitchen on Saturday for my family's Easter dinner. Actually, with a little rearranging and table borrowing, everyone fit quite comfortably. The Grown Ups
4 and 5 year olds

The 2 and almost 2 year olds



Cute Trista models her pink dress!
There was time for a tea party,


an indoor egg hunt,

and an attempt at a group photo. We didn't try very hard for a group pic since I think it would have been nearly impossible!!

An indoor egg hunt wasn't enough! The big kids enjoyed hunting for eggs in the snow...only in Minnesota! Then, it was time for sledding and snowball fights for all!


James is getting so big! He can pull the a sled up the hill all by himself. When the really big kids finished with their snowball fight they couldn't resist sledding either. Here's one of my brothers taking his turn on the hill. Sledding has always been a big part of my family's holiday activities. Although, we usually aren't able to sled at Easter!!!
(On a side note, my big bad husband gave my big brother, Lance, a bloody nose by hitting him with a snowball. Mark claims he aimed to defend me after I was hit by a snowball. Thanks Mark! Really, I think Greg should have earned the bloody nose. He gave me a snowball bruise! )


No comments: