Saturday, May 3, 2008

We are home!

We are home, unpacking, and resting up after our four nights at Disney World. We really had an excellent time! We were going nonstop the entire trip, except when someone was sleeping. So, we are all tired out. I will make a longer post later, when I have more energy. For now, here are a couple of pictures of our adventures.



I love this picture....Look at James looking up at Eeyore with delight and awe!



All smiles on the Teacup ride...our first ride at the Magic Kingdom!!



3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Welcome home!

We are still in sunny Las Vegas! Tell the hubby to check out my poker blog. I had a good day :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! The kids will remember it forever.
Shawna

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog Carrie - Shawna just gave me the address. You have such a beautiful family. I'll enjoy keeping up with your activities - there seem to be a lot of them! :)