Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Day

A quick pic before the kids find the presents!

Two happy kids!


A happy husband with his new bowling ball and shoes!



James excited about his Wall E shirt.

An excited Ella in her new Hannah Montana shirt. As soon as she opened it, she put it on!




Cousin Trista getting ready to say a prayer before Christmas dinner at the farm.




A lively Christmas feast.




My dad and mom on Christmas Day.







How many kids can sit on Grandma's lap at once?





Goofy cousins and me holding James, who was camera shy as usual.





James opening his brand new manure spreader. It is just like the real one Grandpa Jim bought for the farm before Christmas.




Ella and her cousins playing with her new crawling and crying baby.






James cuddling with the new pillow Grandma Judy made for him.




Trying to tackle Uncle Greg!
After food and presents at the farm, all the kids went out to go sledding. It was pretty cold so I stayed inside. It wasn't long before the little kids were back inside too. The big boys (Mark and my brothers) stayed out longer to play in the snow with their snowmobiles... I should have taken a few pics, but I didn't want to freeze!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a pic of me with "morning hair".

Carrie said...

I thought you would like that! :)