Sunday, March 8, 2009

Snow Writing

Mark can be pretty creative when he is outside in the snow with the kids. This pic is from our bedroom window looking down at our backyard before the snow from last weekend melted. We got several more inches of sleet/snow today...but hopefully it won't stay!
I hope to get another post up soon about the baby... It has been kind of crazy around here. We've had a lot of sickness in our house for the past three weeks. First it was James and then it was my turn. I came down with a cold while James was recovering from his stomach bug and my cold turned into an upper respiratory infection by last Monday. On Wednesday when I went to the doctor, she decided to put me on a pretty heavy antibiotic to clear up a sinus infection and possible walking pneumonia. She didn't want to unnecessarily expose the baby to a chest x-ray, so I don't know for sure if I had it. Though, I've had pneumonia in the not so distant past and I can say for sure that there was definitely something going on in my lungs. I am finally starting to feel and breathe better! And now...Ella has pink eye! I thought for sure that we were all in the clear since no one else at our house had caught it and it had been almost too weeks since James came down with it. Fortunately for Mark, he has thus far escaped all of our germs.... I hope it stays that way!

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

We hope you all get well and stay well.