Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trying to Stay Healthy...

Said by James when I was trying to get him up from his nap, "I need to go back to sleep because my head has a tummy ache." I think he was just extra sleepy... He still loves his nap time!

Claranna and James had their H1N1 vaccine tonight...let's hope it works. Isabella tested positive for Influenza A on Monday morning and she is still working on recovering. So far, no one else in our house is showing symptoms and I hope we can keep it that way. I've been doing a lot of sterilizing. I guess someone in our house was bound to get the flu as both Ella and James keep coming home with notes from school stating that there are students out ill with "flu like" symptoms in their classrooms.

There is a lot of excitement building in our house. Someone is turning four on Saturday!!! Hope you are all staying healthy!

No comments: