Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ella's getting glasses!

It was only a matter of time... I think all our children are destined to wear glasses. They will take after their dad and their mom. Actually, I think that I can claim most of the credit here. I started wearing glasses in second grade and Mark didn't get his glasses until fifth grade. She was having trouble seeing at school and failed a vision exam with the school nurse, so we made an appointment with an eye doctor. After a thorough eye exam on Monday, Ella got the exciting news that she would be getting glasses. She was and is very excited and she wanted her glasses right then! I explained that we would have to go shopping for glasses and then we would order a pair. She wanted to begin the process right away, so we took our thrilled little girl shopping for glasses on Monday night. I think we helped her pick out a great pair. What do you think?

I'm only kidding! We did have fun trying on glasses and these are obviously not the pair she picked. Stay tuned... We hope they are here soon as someone is anxiously waiting!!

No comments: