Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Claranna Cuteness


Despite being the bone breaker in our house, Claranna continues to charm us with her cuteness.

She talks and talks and talks all day long. She speaks in long phrases that are quite grown up for her age. Although, she is not always easy to understand she can carry on simple conversations and talks on the phone quite well. She especially likes to do video calls with Hal in California and tends to dominate the conversations.

I just returned from my 59th trip (I might be exaggerating, but only a little) up to the girls' room to quiet down Claranna's endless chatter at bed time. Her little nose as has been running all day and it looks like we might have one last round of sickness in our house before spring will take all of the germs away. I asked her if she was getting a cold. She promptly responded, "No, I warm!" Such a smarty!

No comments: