Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dancing Day!

Today was dance recital day at our house. Claranna and Mommy danced together in the "Mommy and Me" group. Ella did a "Hip Hop" dance and Mark was a "Dancing Dad". James happily watched all of us while sitting with some very special people in the audience. Ella performed wonderfully, as always. Claranna did all her cute little moves and proudly waved as we left stage. Being on stage didn't phase her at all. Here's the little sweetie backstage with Mommy before the recital.

I wish I had a picture of Mark doing his routine, but I am sure he is glad that I don't. If you look closely at the picture that our budding photographer, James, took of our when we got home, you will see that Mark proudly wore a tutu in front of a full auditorium today! I might have some video to upload later...

1 comment:

M said...

Looks like fun! (Mark is such a good sport. Jason shies away from having his nails painted - much less a tutu in public!)