Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthday Serenade

August is a big month in our house. Our anniversary is the seventh, my birthday is on the eighth and Mark celebrates his birthday on the 25th. On my birthday I was treated to a nice breakfast from Panera and a morning visit from my good friend, Lisa. I also enjoyed a pedicure and some girlfriend time with my "birth buddy" Shawna, who was in town with her family from Michigan. After a leisurely afternoon, we grilled out and enjoyed some yummy birthday cake that Mark and the kids made for me. Before we cut into the cake, I had a lovely birthday song serenade. Click on the video below to see!



After our dinner and mini birthday party for me, we went to help Shawna's daughter, Julia, celebrate her first birthday at Shawna's parents house.

Julia, Ella and James

Shawna and me! I've literally known Shawna since the day I was born. Our moms were roommies in the hospital when we were born. Shawna was born on August 6th and I made my arrival in the wee morning hours on August 8th.

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Happy Birthday everyone! We had a birthday this past week too. OhPrincess1 turned 9!