Friday, September 5, 2008

Supper is in the oven and the kids are happily playing with kittens, but just a minute ago I was laughing like crazy at James. I was busy getting the food prepped and Ella brought in "her" kitten to play with. James wanted to hold one too and Mark was busy working in the garage. Mark brought a kitten in for James to play with, but James was still impatiently waiting for help from one of us so he could hold the kitten.

James said with a whine: "I need help hold the kitten now..."

Mark to James: "Just hold your horses."

James (panic in his voice): "Mommy I have no horses!"

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

That is funny! Thanks for sharing and you'll be glad you wrote that one down. That'll make a great graduation board :-P

I got a post of of OhPrincess' Kindergarten Day 1