Tuesday, October 6, 2009

James


If you can, send some good thoughts James' way tomorrow (Wed.) morning so he'll recover quickly and be back to his smiling and silly self soon. James will be having a small surgery and we think he'll be a bit of a needy patient. I'm not going to blog too many details since this procedure involves a private and very sensitive area of his body. That info alone probably sends you in the right direction... It will be done as outpatient surgery and we'll get to come home after all his plumbing is working correctly. Mark and I are certain everything will go just fine tomorrow and are more so dreading the two weeks of post-op care that sounds like it will be very uncomfortable for our little guy.
Hopefully I'll have a great update to give tomorrow evening...and hopefully it will be free of any Mark fainting stories! I do have a little Mark almost fainting episode that I could report on about our family trip to get the flu mist vaccine last Thursday. Though, Mark's lucky that I'm too tired to write about that...for now! : )

No comments: