Sunday, December 6, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth..." I can remember singing that song at my kindergarten Christmas program which was more than twenty-five years ago. Now, my little 1st grader could sing that song this Christmas season. There has been a lot of tooth wiggling at our house and now we have a sweet girl with a toothless smile.
This is Ella wiggling her tooth on the day of James' birthday.
The tooth was just hanging there and she enjoyed making funny faces with her crazy loose tooth. She pulled the tooth out right after church the next day. I think she was tired of hearing people offer to pull it out for her.

Ella's toothless smile!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Your kids are so stinkin' CUTE!

OhCaptain said...

Our youngest is sporting the same toothless grin. She's got high hopes of having teeth soon.

Happy Holidays!
(There's an invite in Mark's email)