Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Visiting Santa

We made our annual visit to see Santa at our mall about a week ago and it was a memorable trip. The kids brought their Santa letters and Santa read them with the kids. Here's Ella and Santa.James may have been a bit wiggly and energetic while he was waiting for Santa to finish with his sister's letter. He was happy when it was his turn, but he wasn't so happy once Santa started reading his letter. Santa added a few extra phrases into James' letter that Ella, Mommy and Daddy thought were pretty funny, but James wasn't that amused. Santa's version of James letter went something like this: "I've been a really good boy. I've been good to my sisters and I promise I'll stay away from Starbucks. Please bring me the Cars game and Sarge, but don't bring me any more caffeine." Santa snuck the word caffeine into James letter about five times--really funny stuff. I don't think Santa thought James would be listening along so closely, but James was and when Santa finished reading the letter James grabbed it back and clearly told him, "That's not what it says!" Notice James' pouty lip below...
Here's a little attitude! James was still a little upset with Santa, but he's over it now.

The kids did have fun with Santa and Claranna didn't seem to mind her first visit with Santa.



Checking out the Big Guy.

The kids can't wait for Christmas!

No comments: